The PTO Mission
The mission of the PTO is threefold:
- To Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing skills they need to rear and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
The Objectives of the PTO
- To Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, taht parents and teacher may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual educaiton.