872 E. Lexington Ave.
Eaton, OH 45320
Hours of operation 8am - 5pm on school days
Eligibility for Bus Service
Each of the district's school buildings has a designated "walk zone". If you live within the walk zone of the school your child attends, the child is not eligible for transportation to or from that school. If you have any questions about the "walk zone," please call the Transportation Department at 456-4330.
Change of Transportation
If you have moved, please update FinalForms and call your child's school.
If you require a change of transportation for your student that is from somewhere other than your home, please update FinalForms as soon as possible.
School Bus Safety Rules
In order to help us safely transport your child(ren), please:
- Read and periodically review school bus safety rules with your child(ren).
- Provide the necessary assistance and protection for your child(ren) while in route to and from the bus stop, at the bust stop, and comply with the school bus schedule.
- See that child(ren) are at the bus stop five (5) minutes before the bus arrives.
- Provide your child(ren)'s school with emergency telephone numbers and instructions for handling emergency situations.
- All students must abide by the "School Bus Rules" posted in each bus and located in the Student Code of Conduct in the Student Handbook. Please encourage your child(ren) to obey and observe proper conduct. Repeated serious student misconduct shall be reported to the students school principal for disciplinary action in accordance with the schools Discipline Policy.
- Students are under the authority of the bus drive while on the bus.
- No glass containers, sharp objects, weapons (or facsimile weapons) are permitted on the bus.
- Laser pen/pointers are not permitted on the bus.
- Students shall not mark upon, deface, or cut bus seats or otherwise cause damage to the school bus. Parents may be held responsible to pay for damages.
- Students shall not eat, drink or chew gum on the bus
- No portion of the students body shall be outside the bus window at any time.
- Students shall not throw any items within the bus or out the bus window.
- No obscene language or gestures will be tolerated on the bus.
- Students must give their proper name to the bus driver or any school official when asked.
- Alternate transportation arrangements must be made in advance. Students shall ride their assigned bus route and get on and off at their assigned bus stop unless they have an approved school bus pass.
- Students shall not make any loud noise that will distract the driver.
- Students who cross the street to their residence will obey the drivers hand signals and cross in front of the bus.
- Students must sit in their assigned seat and remain seated until they unload form the bus.
- No animals, dead or alive , are permitted on school buses.
- Large instruments or other large objects which interfere with the safe seating of students, are not permitted on school buses.
- Students must be absolutely quiet at railroad crossings until the bus is completely across the tracks.
- There shall be no alcohol, tobacco, smoking, possession of drugs, or matches on the bus.
- Parents are asked to make sure all drawstrings, straps, ties, scarves, key chains, etc. on all clothing and backpacks are removed or shortened so they will not get caught in doors, railings, or aisles.
- Students must stay in their "Driver Designated Place of Safety" until the bus comes to a complete stop and the door opens.
- Students who cross the street to board the bus or after exiting the bus, shall wait for the drivers hand signal before crossing.
- Upon entering the bus, students should go directly to their assigned seats, sit down, face forward, and keep their hand to themselves. Quiet talking to their neighbor is permitted.
- Students should use the handrail when entering and exiting the bus.
- Students shall help keep the bus clean.
- Students shall keep all items out of the aisle and away from emergency exits.