Eaton Community Schools will continue providing eDay lessons for calamity days 6, 7 and
KEY POINTS for eDay Lessons:
- eDay lessons will be available on each teacher’s school webpage by 9:00 a.m.
- Students without internet access must request paper copies of the lessons upon their return to school.
- All students will have two (2) weeks to complete the assigned work from the eDay lessons.
- All student’s work will be evaluated and included in their performance grade for the grading period.
- Attendance for eDays will be counted upon submission of eDay assignments.
eDay Access for Eaton High School, Eaton Middle School and Bruce Elementary
eDay Access for East Elementary
- eDay lessons may be accessed through the teacher’s website connected to the Eaton Community Schools website, East Elementary teacher websites.
- Teacher websites are secured by a password. Parents and students will need to enter a password in order to access the list of teacher websites.
- If you need assistance please contact your child’s teacher.