Kindergarten Registration for the Class of 2033
Beginning February 3, 2020, East Elementary will begin registering new Kindergarten students for the 2020-2021 school year. Parents whose child will be 5 year of age by August 1, 2020 should contact East Elementary school at 937-456-5173 to schedule an appointment.
The following documents must be presented at the time of registration:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization record as it currently exists
- Any Custody Documents that may exist (such as a divorce decree or adoption order)
- Proof of residency of parent (such as a utility bill with parent name and address with current date of billing, rental contract, rent receipt, purchase contract)
- Driver's license or State Issued I.D. of custodial parent.
Registration will continue through the end of the school year at East Elementary. For any questions after June 11, 2020, please call the Superintendent’s Office at 937-456-1107.